[code][obuild stuff]

From: invincibill (long@hercules.ntsource.com)
Date: 12/15/96

well, i am still having problems with my obuild and the way it assigns
new reset commands into memory.   i have even gone to the extent of
totally rewriting the bad function.  but, i'm still having
crashes...*boggle*

has anybody successfully fixed this small problem?  anybody at all?
sammy?  where are you when we need you?  *grin*

dan?  any ideas?

i've gone thru two more monitors(out the window) *sigh*

i'm gonna keep chugging away at it...if i resolve it, i'll post my
solution.

-invincibill