Re: [CODE][NEWBIE]MOBPROGS and what inherent bugs/queirks?

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 12/21/96

On Sat, 21 Dec 1996, Peter Hartman wrote:

> now this makes no sense in accordance to the docs and my c skills are
> mediochre but not quite up to the par they should be in totally finding
> the file write and so forth that mobprogs.c does.  So if any help is
> available i would be much appreciated.

It makes perfect sense in accordance with the docs.  Perhaps you didn't
read them, correctly?  I don't use mobprogs, but from they've had that
very same format since first released with MercMUD and to my knowledge,
the docs have always said that you need a '|' to finish processing all
the mobprogs.  Yes, yes, it's

>prog~
  code
  .
  .
  .
  ~
  >prog~
  .
  .
  .
  ~

With the '|' signifying the end of all programs assigned to the mob.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com