RE: Best method for Multiple Attacks

From: Demetrius A. Comes (dcomes@gwis.com)
Date: 12/25/96

I have been thinking about the same thing.
I would have to agree on #3 for the mobs.  But for player a combination of DEX and STR.  Maybe a % of their max wieght allowance.  So therefore a stronger person still get the advantages of being stronger and weaker the reverse.
I maybe able to help out with code let me know.
=)