Re: [NEWBIE] [CODE] Metro and Oasis OLC

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@IX.NETCOM.COM)
Date: 07/23/97

On Wed, 23 Jul 1997, Carynne Bellamy wrote:

> 1) Back in 1996, there were a flurry of messages about the Metro system
> Jeremy had written.  He said he would make the source code to this spec
> proc available and a lot of people seemed eager to get copies.  I
> couldn't find the source code for the Metro system at the archives.  Is
> it publicly available?

Jeremy has said that he still wanted (last I asked him about it) to make
the metro code public (at that point I was verifying if he still planned
on doing so because I already had a copy of it, just wanted to verify that
he still wanted people to use it).

I'm sure he has plans to do some spiffy reworking of it, and thats why he
hasn't released it yet.

It's Jeremy's code though, so I will not make it available to anyone
unless he ok's it.

Brazil - Implementor of AddictMUD
         addict.realms.org  4000
         206.185.32.8       4000