[CODE] "chown"

From: Crimson Wizard (cwizard@GIBLETS.COM)
Date: 08/08/97

I'm working on a command called "chown" affectionately taken from
Highlands II, it's a neat command that basically changes ownership of an
item if a mort has something they are not supposed to...

Anyways, this is what I have so far, it doesnt really work yet but I
wanted to open a can of worms on it, and try to build it into someone
everyone can take home with them.

ACMD(do_chown)
{
  struct char_data *vict;
  struct obj_data *obj;

  half_chop(argument, arg, buf);

  if (!*arg) {
    send_to_char("Syntax: chown <item> <char>.\r\n", ch);
    return;
  }

  act("$n makes a gesture and $p flies from $N to $m.",
          FALSE,ch,0,0,TO_ROOM);
  send_to_char("You make a gesture and $p flies from $N to you.\r\n",ch);
  send_to_char("$N makes a gesture and $p flies from you to $m.\r\n",vict);
  obj_from_char(obj);
  obj_to_char(obj, ch);
}

Eventually there will need to be a series of checks and stuff, if the dude
doesnt have it, if the dude is higher level than you, etc... its an IMP
only command until i get that far... enjoy or s0mf.

--
#!/bin/sh
whois yea.com|grep YEA2|awk '{print $1}'