[bug]Object file saving

From: Andy Hubbard (hub@LEICESTER.AC.UK)
Date: 08/11/97

Hi all,

 I seem to have developed a bug in how objects are saved.
The changes I have made since this crept in are ascii pfiles and the
new buffer system. Plus moved the mud to a new server, and started
compiling with cygwin beta 18, not the minimalist way (now under bash).
So, to track this one is a pain!

What's happening is that the .obj files are not saved anymore with
the players name.  I just get a .obj in each directory, which all
players use and add/delete from in that directory!! Intriging
concept but not good for gameplay!

 Any ideas in where to start looking for this will be appreciated.
objsave.c is a jungle for me!!

Andy