[NEWBIE] Double BackStab

From: Jason (jhorn@FUZZY.PI-INC.COM)
Date: 08/20/97

Sorry if there is already some code on the snippets page or on the ftp
server, I looked and didn't see any examples.

What I want to do is (of course) add a doulbe backstab skill for
assassins.  Do I need to copy the existing backstab code and modify to use
the held weapon or would it be better to just modify backstab itself and
have it check for the skill backstab and do the additional bacstab itself.
Things I want to make sure work is that the backstab using the held weapon
can occur even if you aren't successfull with your primary back.  I also
want it to get the multipliers and etc.  Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

-jason