Re: [NEWBIE] Double BackStab

From: Jason (jhorn@FUZZY.PI-INC.COM)
Date: 08/21/97

Thanks for the help.  I've got almost everything working.  My problem now
is when the messages are sent out, it says....

Stumbles makes a strange sound as you place a blue steel dagger in his
back!
Stumbles makes a strange sound as you place a blue steel dagger in his
back!

The second dagger is a silver dagger, so my message is screwed up.  The
dam message code sorta confuses me,  i've searched and the only possible
problem I think is in the lib/misc/messages file the line i copied from
backstab to double backstab is using a $p.  Is $p primary weapon and if
so, what is the proper code for held item?

Thanks for the help!

-jason