Re: [Code][Dumb]do_who

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/01/97

On Mon, 1 Sep 1997, Crimson Wizard wrote:

-+> I know this is probably really stupid, but I'm really tired and I can't
-+> seem to get it to work. I added the sorted do_who snippet and I keep
-+> getting this error:
-+> act.informative.c: In function `do_who':
-+> act.informative.c:1060: warning: `tch' might be used uninitialized in
-+> this function
-+
-+Which snippet are you referring to, there are a bunch out there.  All of
-+the ones i looked at don't seem to use any GET_X(tch) calls... shrug.

Here's the thing, when I created my do_who() replacement (which most, if
not all, the other public do_who snippets are based on), I used 'wch',
while stock Circle uses 'tch'.  This might cause a problem if a snippet
wants to use 'tch'; while I use 'wch'...:)

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.