Re: exp system

From: Stephen Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 10/03/97

> Hrm.. I don't agree with getting less exp if you kill something as
> a group. I wold never group if that was the case. Why get less exp
> for something with someoen else when you can get more by yourself?
> The only benifit would be killing something that had good eq.. but
> good eq should be rare so that won't happen alot.

        You would group because you yourself would not be able to kill the
MOB solo, hence the group. In my experience, most people do not group to
kill MOBs that can be solo'ed. And that 'less' experience might be more
then what you could get soloing the toughest MOB you could handle.

> mob is lvl 50 and has 300,000 exp (just an example)
<possible formula snipped>