Re: Mob fleeing

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/26/97

On Sun, 26 Oct 1997, Thomas Pedersen wrote:

>Some mortal just brought to my attention that mobs (with wimpy set) flee
>when stunned (bashed, tripped,,,..whatever skills you might have). So,
>might want to add a check for mob wait state before it flees, in fight.c.

I'm wondering why we have the variable in a different place for mobs and
PC's. I suppose you could add something like this to do_flee():

if ((IS_NPC(ch) && GET_MOB_WAIT(ch)) || (!IS_NPC(ch) && CHECK_WAIT(ch))) {
  send_to_char("You cannot flee yet!\r\n", ch);
  return;
}

Let me know of that works, haven't tested it.