Re: stock bpl11 bug

From: Damjan C. Frankovic (nerdimac@PROGSOC.UTS.EDU.AU)
Date: 12/17/97

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:

> I'm not quite sure what the cause is, but if you flee, then walk back in,
> if you do it fast enough, you'll still be fighting... I thought it was
> this line in update_pos, which didn't make any sense to me:

 In my opinion I don't think it is a bug, if you fight someone then
 flee and come back within a split second, you opp. hardly has a chance
 of calming down from there battle rage.

 :)

              ,",         ,"",    nerdimac@progsoc.uts.edu.au
                   ",,,"          Damjan C. Frankovic
When you're in command, command. -- Admiral Nimitz