Re: stock bpl11 bug

ajrye@ONE.NET
Date: 12/17/97

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:

> I'm not quite sure what the cause is, but if you flee, then walk back in,
> if you do it fast enough, you'll still be fighting... I thought it was
> this line in update_pos, which didn't make any sense to me:
>
> if ((GET_HIT(victim) > 0) && (GET_POS(victim) > POS_STUNNED))
>   return;
>
> then it continues with the else if .....
>
> anyways, I took out that line, thinking it would fix it, but it didn't..
> now I'm stumped.  Does anyone know what is wrong?  I'm not catching it..

I have ran across this kinda problem as a player and found ways around
this, so you really dont need to change a code, if you wait a few secs. it
wont do it, also if your just trying to get something off a corpse setup
an alias or a script for zmud, however you wish. But the best way is to
flee , and wait :P