Re: [Code] GET_MAX_HIT(ch)/2;

From: Marc Gale (m.gale@HUGH.BGC.AC.UK)
Date: 12/18/97

> ok I'm writeing a little remort code (nothing big) and was wondering:
> 1.) I'm trying to divide the max_hit by 2 and am useing:
>        GET_MAX_HIT(ch) = GET_MAX_HIT(ch)/2;
>       Whats wrong with it?

I'm not convinced, and I am at work so I can't easily test, but it
could be that you are trying to do something that is not possible,
basically, calling a function and asking the code to divide the
result before it returns (bear with me).

What I would suggest trying is to create a variable called temp_hit
or something, and doing the following;

temp_hit=GET_HIT(ch);
GET_HIT=temp_hit/2;

Again, sorry if this has been tried unsuccessfully.

Marc