Re: Circle30bpl12 HELP?!?

From: Joe Frohne (frohne@POST.ITS.MCW.EDU)
Date: 01/05/98

>         cl -c /nologo /I. /I\MSDEV\INCLUDE act.other.c
> act.other.c
> act.other.c(803) : error C2079: 'fbuf' uses undefined struct 'stat'
> act.other.c(843) : error C2224: left of '.st_size' must have struct/union type

There was a solution posted here awhile back.  For me, that solution
didn't work.  Here is what I did, be it right or wrong :)

In structs.h, I defined this thing its looking for.

structure stat {
  int st_size;
};

Soon as I defined it, the mud god was happy.  The other fix didn't work
for me, it would not go away till I did this.

Hope this helps....

Joe