[CODE] Physics

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 01/08/98

I was thinking about physics, and I've seen it done so I know it's possible.

The sinking object patch is a great start, what I'm trying to do is make it
so that if there is an underwater room below where the object is dropped,
it sinks to that room rather than being extracted.

Same situation with air.  If there's a room below, it drops.  If not it is
extracted.  The falling update could be told to stop if the room it is in
is !SECT_FLYING or whatever.

Any ideas?
-B.