Re: 128 Bit Vectors

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 01/22/98

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, John Evans wrote:

> Took me 40 hours to get it going on bpl 11 and that's what it was
> designed for. I do hope that you're not expecting a short amount of time
> to be spent on such a huge undertaking.

I needed about 6 hours or so... :) First I patched in the things... by
hand of course... If it was a patch, don't remember anymore... :) Then I
just searched for all the 1 << in the code and replaced thme with what was
supposed to be there... Basically it was quite easy... Then I needed about
three more weeks to convert the areas... ;>

> One suggestion that I saw (and am tempted to use myself) was make all of
> the MOB_AGGR_[race, align, class] flags one set and the rest of the flags
> into another. That should free up tons of room for other flags.

I made AGGR_xxx IMUNE_xxx flags separate... Indedd it freed up tons of
room :)) I had like 25 aggresive flags, race, align, class, strongest in
the group, random in the group, random in room, strongest in room,
weakest... man... a lot of them :))

David!