[OASIS] problem enabling mob progs

From: KombatMUD Administrator (mudadmin@GAMES.NAC.NET)
Date: 02/02/98

I just upgraded my oasis olc from 1.3 1.5 (on bpl11)
It compiles fine with no errors or warnings with mob prog support
disabled.
I tried to enable mob prog support, and once I did, compiling gave me a
large number of errors. The first of which is MPROG_DATA undeclared.
I think most of the other errors will disappear when I can find out how
this is supposed to be declared. I would greatly appreciate any help
on how this is supposed to be declared.