Re: [OASIS] problem enabling mob progs

From: Chris Powell (mucwp1@WIU.EDU)
Date: 02/02/98

Its been awhile since I added mobprgo support but from what I remember
there are some funcions in a .h file with ifdef OLC_MPROG (or whatever the
define is) that still arent read, if you remove the ifdef and endif it
should run ok, sorry I cant remember which file it was.

> I tried to enable mob prog support, and once I did, compiling gave me a
> large number of errors. The first of which is MPROG_DATA undeclared.

Chris Powell

I don't have bugs, I have randomly developed features.