Random Shop Equipment

From: S. Mead (meadsh@ECE.ORST.EDU)
Date: 02/16/98

I want to make a special procedure so that a shopkeeper can have their
normal assortment of goods plus one other object from a random list,
like a special object.  So every reboot one special object will be
selected randomly and put into the shopkeeper's list.

What would be the best way to do this?  Make a new proc for the mob or
maybe making another Zone command?

Could someone please point in me the right direction so I can begin
hacking.

Thanks!
Shaw