Saving character location.

From: Shaw Mead (meadsh@ECE.ORST.EDU)
Date: 02/17/98

I wanted to save the char in the room he quits so he will come back to
that room when he returns.  To do this I greped for save_char and replaced
every instance with save_char(ch, NOWHERE) with save_char(ch, ch->in_room)
but it didn't seem to work.  I tried to follow the functions, from quit to
extract to save_char and I put GET_LOADROOM(ch) = ch->in_room; in a place
I though was logical but that didn't work either...

What am I missing?
-Shaw