Re: Saving character location.

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 02/19/98

> try GET_LOADROOM(ch) = world[ch->in_room].number
> the in_room is a real room number and GET_LOADROOM(ch) wants the vnum of
> the room

        That, and I believe if you're going to do it this way, you'll also
want to toggle the "loadroom" flag on the character.  Else it may not
check. That - and you realize that when a person hits a dt or dies (i
forget this one), that he performs a save_char  - thus saving him in the
room if you changed every instance of save char.

                Gosh. I'd hate to come back in a dt.

                                                        PjD