Re: OLC

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 03/02/98

     ya missed the point,  that is 12% of the list subscribers posting per
     day.

     Yup... i will probably have to give another variable... it is
     annoying. hopefully i can store it out in the apply fields so the
     memory will only be used by the few actually using the room at that
     time.  The worrisome part about the "Could possibly have other uses as
     well." is that this statement leads to many hard to track down
     problems... I have been stung once too often by using 1 variable for
     more than one purpose (not counting i,j,and k) only to see them over
     writing each other.... but then, i tend to be a conservative
     programmer.
     --Angus

     hmmm... that apply code is great once you work out how it functions in
     all its different ways.