Re: Olc Types.

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 03/02/98

There is a neat program called cartograph (is it on the ftp site?  if
not, it should be :-)  which lets you draw an ascii map and then takes
your map and makes a wld file out of it.  You can set certain defaults
(e.g. every room has an INDOOR flag or a DARKNESS flag).

Very handy and probably better than using this create by moving
strategy, as you get to see more fully what you are doing with an
ascii map as opposed to trying to visualize your entire area as
you are walking around.

It is customizable as well.

Extremly handy little bugger that no builder should be without.

Edward Glamkowski, Programmer           Mathematica Policy Research
EGlamkowski@mathematic-MPR.COM          Princeton, NJ
                http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/

        Il dort. Quoique le sort fut pour lui bien etrange,
        Il vivait. Il mourut quand il n'eut plus son ange.
        La chose simplement d'elle-meme arriva,
        Comme la nuit se fait lorsque le jour s'en va.