Re: [CODE][ALGEBRA] Formula for players experience

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 03/09/98

> 51.22675737(level^2) + 845.3197279(level) + (-895.5464853) = experience
> from level-l to level
> (it looks rough, but it's very very close)

what i did was came up with the equation that i wanted (it looked similar
to yours, except i used natural logs in there somewhere), then basically
pasted it into an excel worksheet, plugged in the value for the level, and
it gave me a rough array of exp_to_level..i nudged it a bit, then used the
array in my exp_to_level function which i posted a while ago (and george
bashed :)

but..yeah..excel is cool like that..i avoided having an equation, and as
i recall, the math worked out in strange ways with the equation in the
code..but it works fine with the array look up (faster too)

siv