Re: Equipment Wearing Limits

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 03/14/98

> > I think he meant rent files, in which case, it should--otherwise
> > you're not saving the level limit for objects player's already have.
>
> I've never heard of anyone saving object minlevels in a rent file.  Is
> there ever a reason that an object would have a different level than the
> prototype?

        Well, actually, there's a huge demand for unique items on just
about any mud i've ever played on.  I guess that could include the
different level. Of course, I don't know of any existing patch/snippet
type that actually allows you to make an individual object like that, so i
guess for most people who actually have a problem with doing it them
selves, its a moot point. :)
                                        PjD