Re: [CODE] Question

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 04/15/98

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Mike Schlagenhauf wrote:

->I have a question for everyone out there.  This has me absolutely stumped,
->and I'm probably just overlooking something really simple.  Who knows...

I know...

-> OLC[72] - (null)
->OLC2[0] - Limbo - Internal
->OLC3[0] - Limbo - Internal
->
->Now, zone 72 exists with no problems, and the name shows up under show
->zones, so can somebody please pound into my head what I'm doing wrong?

A few people on the list have probably played and built zones on
DIKUMUDs.  These people know the difference between /real/ and
/virtual/ numbers.  A few people on the list read the code, especially
when they say they are trying to do the same thing as another part of
code (i.e., look at "do_show").

Okay, now to be more direct and helpful (heh), this code in particular
taken from do_show(),

  for (j = atoi(value), i = 0; zone_table[i].number != j && i <=
       top_of_zone_table; i++);
  if (i <= top_of_zone_table)

-dak: (daniel "RTFC" koepke)