[code] doors

From: Raven Jade Kenago (raventhorne@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 04/16/98

Wondering here, I find it terribly annoying that when you try to "open
door" with 3 doors in the room, after
the first door is open it says "but it's already open!"

I would imagine fixing this would involve adding a loop to check if
the current door is open, and if it is go on to the next door and try
and open it, until it either runs out of doors to open or the current
door is locked.

However, the code is such a mess I'm still a couple days from figuring
out exactly how it works ;) (I hate the 20 line case statements using
10 different scmds)

If there's a patch for this or if anyone feels like giving me a
pointer (I can't type point anymore, it always comes out pointer) I'd
appreciate it ;) Thanks..

Raven