Re: [CODE] [NEWBIE] do_look crashing MUD! :-(

From: JWoodsIII (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 05/01/98

In a message dated 98-04-30 12:46:33 EDT, Matt McLaughlin wrote:

<<   Hey.. man whoever it was that wrote   'what the subject said'

   Next time do you mind writing your code in a formated / indented mannor..
   I can definatly help you with your code.. and so can alot of other people
   here.. but im not about to read something that has negleted to have any
   sort of whitespace.

   here ..  cut and paste it like you code it..  not like some DOS editor
would
   print it..  ie all on one like...
   err  line.. >>

VC++ 5.0 doesn't use the same carriage returns as other versions. I didn't
write that code, it was stock circle. And usually when AOL sends an email, it
redoes all the carriage returns and puts them in normal format. Sorry.

-JW