Re: Mystery crashes

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 06/03/98

hmmm... FreeBSD...
1) make sure you type unlimit before you run the mud.
2) You did make clean and then rebuilt after you moved, right? (kinda like
asking if it is plugged in)
3) This happens when the mud run? and is it always crashing in this exact spot?
No one rebuilt the mud while you weren't looking and you are now running gdb on
new source and old core?
4) what compilier/version are you using?
--Angus