multi.patch

From: Anthony Rye (ajrye@ONE.NET)
Date: 06/14/98

can anyone tell me how i can make its so at MAX_LEVEL = 50 the player cant
go straight to immort if they just keep getting exp?
 i would also like them to multi through 6 classes then go on a quest for
avatar class, then hit level 50 in it then go on another quest to become
an immortal. can any one help me out on this one?
thanks for any help given. Please send all flames to me and not the list.