Re: [NEWBIE] OLC in do_who

From: Jon Nielsen (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 07/13/98

> >How would I make it so that do_who would display something like (OLC) if
> >someone is editing in OLC? I know someone posted this before but I
> >couldn't find it in the archives.  I think it was a very long while
> >back.  Help would be apprieciated.
>
> Take a look at the afk patch on the circle snippet page, or from your coll
> folder. When someone goes afk it flags them (afk). So find the way they did
> that in do_who.
It's a little bit more complicated than that, because do_who ignores anyone
who isn't CON_PLAYING. You'll have to have a check for all the OLC CON
modes.
(CON_REDIT, CON_MEDIT, etc).

---
Jon Nielsen     <nikolai@montana.com>
"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to
aquire wisdom, one must observe."
 -Marilyn vos Savant