Re: [Newbie] [CODE]

From: John Woods (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 07/14/98

In a message dated 98-07-14 14:52:47 EDT, tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM writes:

<< Should've replied to the last message in the thread, rather than going one
 previous.  Anyway, if I'm not too confused, isn't that what wait states are
 for?  I personally decremented PULSE_VIOLENCE to 1 second, and this gives
 magic users a little bonus (if the other guy's going slow, and casting a
 spell isn't a physical effort, why should it be slowed too?).  Just my two
 nickels worth. >>

I may add spell roundtime as well, later. It's my substitute for movement
points, along with something else... :::twilight zone music:::

-Elrelet