Looking for some code.

From: Shadow of the Ancients (mmapplebeck@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 09/16/98

I am looking for a couple pieces of code. I am looking for avatar code like
in the GodWars, also I am looking for a claim and call code so you can claim
your objects and if they are taken when you drop them after death or when
you are disarmed you can just use the call command to get them back(possibly
at a price). Plus if anyone has any interresting code that they have and
think would be useful for a MUD or just want to suggest something to me.