[Newbie] Positions..

From: A Chyld (chyld@elwha.evergreen.edu)
Date: 11/11/98

    ..Ok, so I'm trying to add a position to my mud..I'm adding
POS_FLYING..Basically, I've added a pixie race, and I want Pixies to be
able to fly without having to cast a spell - just by typing fly..I've
added POS_FLYING to stucts.h and I've added "is hovering here." to
act.informative.c..

    ..But now I'm pretty much stuck - I'm not sure how to add the
command itself, or where it should go (haha)..I've already got races
defined in structs.h, ect. as per the races snippet..So - I know this
can't be explained in a simple one word response, but I was hoping
someone out ther could give me a little more direction..

                                                Jonathan Grant