[Code]Sammy's Current E-Mail

From: Mark Vanness Jr. (junior@neotown.com)
Date: 01/22/99

If I can get Sammy's current email without being flamed, that would be
great.  =)

Oh, and some of you mentioned what the crashes were, well one of the ones I
can think off the top of my head, is the stat file, or set file crash.  Only
happend when I put in the code, I looked at the code, and I am stumped.

Someone probably answered/gave a bug fix for that in this list, but because
it is not the main subject of my email I figured I would ask again.  =)

Thanks for any help offered.