[NEWBIE][CODE][HELP]Basic Outline

From: *Erekosė* (yyrkoon_@geocities.com)
Date: 01/30/99

        I was just wondering if someone could give me a basic outline of
how to go about adding some things to my MUD. I want to add in either as
part of the Weapon item type or just make a whole bunch more item types
differnt kinds of weapons. Like sword dagger spear whip. All that. And
then add in skills for each one so that in order to use a certain kind
of weapon you have to be skilled in it. Kind of like they do in ROM
muds... I just can't figure out how to go about doing this. I'm a
relatively new coder and not sure where to find everything in the circle
code. If someone could help me out I'd be grateful.

Thanks a bunch,
                Erekose