Re: [NEWBIE][CODE][HELP]Basic Outline

From: Axiem (axiem@swbell.net)
Date: 01/30/99

Hmmmm... Have you RTFF yet? Usually to fnd stuff, you just use grep (that
handy unix tool). Actually, I learned more just by choosing a random source
file and reading it through (adding comments, oc), then by looking for what
I want. I'm sure the Circle FTP site has *something* you're looking for. Of
course, experimenting is always a good idea. Try adding stuff just to add
stuff (ex: My anti-sex object flags). Other than that, RTFM/C/F.

-Axiem
-axiem@swbell.net