Re: mounts

From: Shane Augustine (sca@bu.edu)
Date: 02/22/99

Ok I received a rude message one of the members on the list *who shall
remain
nameless* to stop wasting ppl's time beause this has been talked extensively

already.  Well fyi I searched the list for 'mount saving' 'save mounts 'rent
mounts'
and i only found about 5 posts and none of them talked about the actual
coding
aspect.  So why don't YOU check the mailing list before you waste my time..
My question still stands, and if this was discussed on the mailing list,
then shoot
me through the head because I was unable to find it.  Thank  you