[DGscripts] Question regarding a trigger I wrote

From: Maximum Carnage (carnage@games2.mudsrus.com)
Date: 02/26/99

Ok so I recently added DGscripts to my mud an figured I had to write acouple
of these myself so that I was fairly familiar with them and the builders had
something to look at.  The trigger which I'm gonna clip in here basically is
sappose to load a mob and force it kick the butt of who ever picks up this
key, which it does just that.  Now the problem is, this always happens when
someone gets the key.  Is there anyway to add something to the script or
maybe even add some code so that the key can make sure it only does the
script when its in a certain room?  my thinking here is like what if someone
donates this key and someone unsuspecting picks it up?  I'd really only like
it to happen in the room the key loads up in and I didn't read anything in
the DG documentation about checking room numbers so...  U know.  Oh wellz,
heres the trigger and thanx in advance.  Laterz.

Smillie, IMP
Maximum Carnage
carnage.mudsrus.com 6669

Key 8113 Trigger~
~
oload mob 8111
oecho A Commander yells, 'Hay where the hell are you going with that key!'
oforce commander kill %actor.name%
~

Side Notes on this:
- Mob 8111 is the commander who will attack
- Also this key is kept in room 8185 when its not floating around in
  someones inventory.