dg questions II

From: Mark Ip (MIP@chat.carleton.ca)
Date: 03/05/99

Thanks for the helpful replies, I just remembered two more things which
I haven't been able to find a way around. I've used alternate methods to
replace the functions I listed previously, but these two have no obvious
alternatives (to me). I've been trying to make an object script that
procs a spell randomly during combat, but I can't think of any way for
the item to recognise if the wielder is fighting. The 'wear' trigger
doesn't go off for weapons, so I can't capture names to a variable, and
there is no 'owner' or 'wearer' variable that I'm aware of. Anyone have
a snippet or info regarding this?