Re: [IDEA]

From: Chris Powell (darkness@ageofwar.org)
Date: 03/30/99

>Also, I know I could get this working, give me the time.  However, if
>someone has added something to zedit.c before and is willing to offer
>any suggestions to my approach on this or even a patch(hehe)
>I prefer to borrow your wisdom than trying to reinvent the wheel.

Hmm how would I imp this lemme think.
Personally I would follow how they have the reset command setup.  This would
allow for
completely closed, closed to morts, open, etc you get the idea.  Then just
update all your zone files for the new field and viola.  There is some basic
info, have fun with the rest.
If you would like more detailed info, email me at darkness@ageofwar.org.

Chris