Re: editor

From: Shawn Daniel (shawn.daniel@the.keithco.com)
Date: 01/11/00

Write a utility that will convert the mob, obj and wld files to a comma
delimited file or an excel table or a database of some sort.

Comma delimited would probably be the easiest and most versitile.

This would fulfill the request someone was making earlier for a listing of
all the items and it would allow IMMs the ability to go through and remove
duplicate items and mobs as well as allowing for faster general maintenance.

Make it so it can export and import the files.