[List Admin] Mailing List Probes

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 02/24/00

As you may have by now noticed, I sent out a large series of probes to
the mailing list in order to clear up a number of strange errors that
have been received lately.

Unfortunately, as I cycled through NOMAIL, DIGEST, and then MAIL, I
forgot to update the message to note this.  As such, even though the
probe suggests that you are set to NOMAIL, chances are pretty good
that you are _not_.

If you want to double check your settings for the mailing list, simply
send a note to <listserv@post.queensu.ca> with the body of 'query circle'

This will tell you what your options are set to and what those options
mean.

Ae.