Re: [newbie] Zedit prob and refresh spell (and question for George)

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/18/00

(Hey George, is the move stuff left over from something?)

Alex,
Try just adding a spell like heal, and in this section add a case for
your new
spell and just add how ever much to move you want for the spell.

void mag_points(int level, struct char_data * ch, struct char_data *
victim,
                     int spellnum, int savetype)
{
  int hit = 0, move = 0;

  if (victim == NULL)
    return;

  switch (spellnum) {
  case SPELL_CURE_LIGHT:
    hit = dice(1, 8) + 1 + (level / 4);
    send_to_char("You feel better.\r\n", victim);
    break;
  case SPELL_CURE_CRITIC:
    hit = dice(3, 8) + 3 + (level / 4);
    send_to_char("You feel a lot better!\r\n", victim);
    break;
  case SPELL_HEAL:
    hit = 100 + dice(3, 8);
    send_to_char("A warm feeling floods your body.\r\n", victim);
    break;
  }
  GET_HIT(victim) = MIN(GET_MAX_HIT(victim), GET_HIT(victim) + hit);
  GET_MOVE(victim) = MIN(GET_MAX_MOVE(victim), GET_MOVE(victim) + move);
  update_pos(victim);
}