[CODE] different method of mana regen

From: Peter (immacula@pacifier.com)
Date: 04/11/00

Basically, I have class that I want to gain mana by draining the "essence"
from a corpse. I don't know for sure if I want to have the corpse just
disappears after being drained (like sacrifiicing) or remain and just put
some sort of "DRAINED" flag into the corpse so no one else can drain it (and
the player can't drain it again).
I guess the mana gain would have to be dependent upon the level of the mob
the corpse came from, which would seem to make it a bit difficult, at least
to my untrained eyes. I think that would mean that when the mob died, it
would have to pass on it's level to the corpse object. Any pointers on how
to do this, and how to make the character gain the mana in a big, one time
burst from the corpse?

I've seen some *similar* code in a vampire class, so I know it can be done
without all that much difficulty...

thanx in advance.

-HexRei