start room

From: Kras Kresh (kras_kresh@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/18/00

I've started to code circlemud recently but with a small background on c++.
Then I decided to add OasisOLCv2.0.  Because I already edited stuff, the
patch didn't work that well.  It skips files without giving a .rej file. So,
I had to hand patch the thing in.  I already added a newbie_start_room which
works fine.  Now, I believe the OasisOLC works fine.  The only problem I've
experienced so far is having IMMs load into room 1204.  room_vnum
immort_start_room = 1204; is in the config.c and anywhere and everywhere it
is supposed to be I think, unless you are suppose to put it in the OLC
files.  IMMs load into the mortal_start_room for some reason.  Frozen still
loads into 1202, morts still load to 3001, and newbies load into the newbie
room.  But IMMs load into mortal_start_room(3001)!  There are no errors in
compilation.  Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

I checked the patch and the only times they use r_immort_start_room is when
updating loadroom table and using extern room_rnum and in
int delete_room() which makes it room 0(void).