Re: start room

From: Chris Gilbert (chris@buzzbee.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 09/19/00

Kras Kresh wrote:

> >What is it set to when they connect to the mud?
> >

> When you connect to the mud you start out at 3001 the  mortal start room
> is it caused by some weird reason the mud cant detect the immort start room?

does this happen when the imm moves to a different room and saves and
quits?  IE is it just a symptom of your code saving where they char was
last logged in?

obvious question, can the imms goto the start room correctly?

Other than that I suggest you run the mud through gdb (be useful
learning) put break points in after the player loads, before they enter
the mud etc.

Cheers,
Chris