Named Exits (go shop ect....)

From: Griffin Hernandez (griffent@SOFTCOM.NET)
Date: 10/03/00

Hello, I am a newbie coder that is just starting to get the basic
elements of coding. I posted this in the previous month, September, and
didnt get that much of a responce.
I would like someone to teach me or write a walkthrough on makeing named
exits for me. This would be very much appreiated.
I would like to learn how to do this thing. I have bpl17.
Like i said, I am basicly a idiot when it comes to programming.
Thank you Very much.
Griffin H.
Hawk, From Forever a Memory of a Time Forgotten.