Re: [CODE] compile error

From: Jeremy (tazzel@adelphia.net)
Date: 10/04/00

okay it compiled fine after the change, thanks a lot for the help.  As it
turned out I had maximum warning on the borland compiler.

Now is there anyone that knows how to install MS visual C++ 5.0 learning
edition over Win98SE with IE5.5?  It runs install shield and then quits out
saying it cannot install IE3 over IE4...doesn't give me any way to
bypass...I remember it installed fine on Win95 with IE4 and IE5 (if I
remember correctly).

thanks again for the quick response